Our professional bed bugs control service in Tambaram knows the best treatment method and also knows where to look for hidden bed bugs.
Bed bugs are tiny parasites that seek out sleeping people or animals for a blood meal. They are attracted to the CO2 that you exhale, your body heat and your smell. After feeding, they hide. It is extremely challenging, but not impossible, to prevent, detect and control bed bugs.
Sources of Bed Bugs
Bed bugs could possibly come from anywhere. From travel, wild animals, used furniture, clothing (more common), and even visitors/guests are where bed bugs could possibly originate. Shockingly, just one bed bug is needed to jump start a massive bed bug infestation. Eradication of bed bugs frequently requires a combination of pesticide and non-pesticide approaches.
Signs of Bed Bugs
- Infestations will leave small, yellowish shed skins and black and rusty spots on bed linens which are droppings and blood stains from crushed bugs.
- Additionally you may have red, itchy welts or rashes from bites; however, bite marks alone are not a reliable indication of a bed bug infestation, as bites could be from any number of other sources.
Signs of Bed Bug Bites
Bed bug bite reactions in skin look similar to those caused by fleas and mosquitoes. Telling which insect caused a bite might not be possible.
Look for these signs of symptoms of a bed bug bite:
- Raised, red welts
- Burning and itching
- Bed bug bite rash across a localized area
- Straight lines of multiple bites
How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs Permanently
Getting rid of bed bugs permanently takes patience, thorough inspections, and often multiple treatments. Professional pest controllers can effectively remove an infestation of bed bugs.
Bed Bugs Control Service in Tambaram:
Our bed bugs control service in Tambaram professionals can be expected to:
1. Confirm the infestation
2. Inspect the location and possibly neighbouring areas
3. Use a combination of nonchemical control and insecticides
4. Review treatment to check that it is successful
5. Recommend or put preventive measures in place