Iron Removal Filters
The Iron Removal Filters are designed to remove the Excess Iron content present in the feed water with minimum pressure drop. Most iron filtration systems operate on the principal of oxidizing the iron (oxidation) to convert it from a ferrous (dissolved or soluble) to a ferric or undissolved state. Once the iron is converted to ferric state, it is precipitated on a filter bed. For low Iron content in feed water, the Filter consists of Manganese Zeolite, where the iron is oxidized to insoluble hydrated oxides that are removed by the mechanical filtering action of the Zeolite bed.
Why Choose Us
There are two forms of impurities found in drinking water, suspended and dissolved:
- Suspended impurities such as mud, dust, sand, bacteria, viruses etc.
- Dissolved impurities that are soluble in water such as; pesticides, arsenic & fluoride and heavy metals salts like mercury, lead, copper, cadmium.
- The process or method by which water if freed from any kind of impurity is referred to as water purification. These impurities range from physio-chemical contaminants to microorganisms.
- Water purification process contains many steps, depending on the nature of the impurities. These steps can differ for different types of water.
There are two basic steps involved in getting the right water purifier
- Check Water Quality – Find the source of your tap water and get it tested for hardness, salinity and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) levels.
- Needed Purification Technology – Depending on the quality and source of water you can choose from a range of water purifiers having various types of purification techniques that will best suit you.
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) is used to describe the inorganic salts and small amounts of organic matter that are present in solution in water.
Usually, if the water’s TDS is below 200 ppm it is considered to be very good for drinking. However, you might still want to get it purified to remove harmful bacteria and viruses. Groundwater usually has TDS levels of anywhere between 200 ppm and 3000 ppm and you would need an RO water purifier to clean such water.
The most commonly used methods of purification are Chlorination, Boiling, Ultra filtration (UF), Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection and Reverse Osmosis (RO) Purification.
Reverse Osmosis works by forcing water against as semi permeable membrane. The excess invisible chemicals and dissolved solids present in the water are prevented from passing through this membrane only water molecules are allowed to pass through giving you pure and healthy drinking water.
Reverse osmosis, also known as hyper filtration, is the finest means of filtration available today. Non RO water filters are much less effective, and the pore size on these filter media are much bigger. They can filter out coarse particles, sediments and elements only up to their micron rating. Anything finer and most dissolved substances cannot be filtered out. As a result, water is far less clean and less safer compared to Reverse Osmosis filtration.
You must keep your water purifier up to date to ensure optimal health of your family. Selecting the brand that offers instant servicing for your purchased products helps in ensuring that all your water purification problems will get resolved on priority.
Regular servicing is recommended every 3-6 months even if the TDS of the water is less than 10%.
Comprehensive servicing is recommended every 9-12 months or if the TDS of the water is more than 10%.
Regular servicing includes cleaning of all filters and change of Pre-Filter handle.
Comprehensive servicing includes change of Pre-Filter handle, Sediment Filter, Carbon Filter and
Water purifier not working
- Water not dispensed
- Filter has to be changed
- Pipe got damaged
- Water taste is not good
- Noise from RO unit
- Power supply not coming to RO unit
- Water dispenses very slowly from water purifier
We provide a range of water purifier service such as:
- Water Purifier Installation
- Water Purifier Repair
- Water Purifier Service
- Water Purifier Un-Installation
- Annual Maintenance Service
RO water purifier service cost varies based on service and problem. Call us @+91 72005 56622 for service details.
• Non-stop Supply of Pure Water
• Minimize the electricity consumption
• Minimum Water Wastage
- Water purification can not only help remove harmful containment but also improve the taste, smell and visual appearance of your drinking water. It reduces the amount of chlorine, soil residue, and organic and inorganic substances.
- RO water purifiers will provide optimal performance only when you follow the maintenance tips and service periodically.
- Replace all the filters every 12 months
- Replace the RO membranes every 12 months
- Sanitize the water storage tanks
- Make sure to clean and sanitize the pipes in every 2 years
- Replace and buy any new parts when necessary
- Check the pressure nozzle at regular intervals