Your Health is Your Strength.
Drink Pure and Live Pure.
Book Your Service Today!
* Enjoy Flat 30%Offer for Online Booking
The right water purifier can give 100% safe drinking water from any source of water. Hygienic Care Service helps you to choose the right purifier for your home and office.
We trade and install all brand RO water purifier in Chennai at competitive price. Our products are widely used in residential, industrial and commercial sectors.
The RO water purifier installation is not the perfect and permanent solution for pure drinking water. You also need to get your water purifier repair and maintenance service due to the continuous removal of water impurities; the water purifier filters get contaminated. As a result, the quality of purified water gets disturbed.
We provide best RO water purifier service in Chennai as we are having 10 years of experience in servicing different types of water purifiers and are also Chennai based Aqua Ro systems authorized service provider.
Reputation of our RO water purifier service in Chennai has been built on 100% customer satisfaction with its unique products, easy installation, periodic maintenance, enhanced on-time after-sales-service.
We have well trained and experienced water purifier service engineers to solve your RO water purifier related issues and get the best quality of drinking water. Also we provide high quality RO water purifier repair at your doorstep with replacement of 100% genuine spare parts.
Are you looking for 100% reliable RO water purifier service in Chennai? , Call now us @91 7200556622 for booking. Get your RO Water Purifier Service regularly and enjoy healthy drinking water.
Why Choose Us
Best Brands with Competitive Prices
Prompt After-sales-service @Doorstep
High quality repairs using genuine spare parts
What are the impurities found in water?
There are two forms of impurities found in drinking water, suspended and dissolved:
- Suspended impurities such as mud, dust, sand, bacteria, viruses etc.
- Dissolved impurities that are soluble in water such as; pesticides, arsenic & fluoride and heavy metals salts like mercury, lead, copper, cadmium.
What is water purification?
- The process or method by which water if freed from any kind of impurity is referred to as water purification. These impurities range from physio-chemical contaminants to microorganisms.
- Water purification process contains many steps, depending on the nature of the impurities. These steps can differ for different types of water.
How do I choose the right water purifier?
There are two basic steps involved in getting the right water purifier
- Check Water Quality – Find the source of your tap water and get it tested for hardness, salinity and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) levels.
- Needed Purification Technology – Depending on the quality and source of water you can choose from a range of water purifiers having various types of purification techniques that will best suit you.
What does TDS mean?
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) is used to describe the inorganic salts and small amounts of organic matter that are present in solution in water.
Usually, if the water’s TDS is below 200 ppm it is considered to be very good for drinking. However, you might still want to get it purified to remove harmful bacteria and viruses. Groundwater usually has TDS levels of anywhere between 200 ppm and 3000 ppm and you would need an RO water purifier to clean such water.
What types of technologies are available for purifying water?
The most commonly used methods of purification are Chlorination, Boiling, Ultra filtration (UF), Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection and Reverse Osmosis (RO) Purification.
What is Reverse Osmosis Technology in water purification?
Reverse Osmosis works by forcing water against as semi permeable membrane. The excess invisible chemicals and dissolved solids present in the water are prevented from passing through this membrane only water molecules are allowed to pass through giving you pure and healthy drinking water.
How effective is reverse osmosis filtration compared to other methods?
Reverse osmosis, also known as hyper filtration, is the finest means of filtration available today. Non RO water filters are much less effective, and the pore size on these filter media are much bigger. They can filter out coarse particles, sediments and elements only up to their micron rating. Anything finer and most dissolved substances cannot be filtered out. As a result, water is far less clean and less safer compared to Reverse Osmosis filtration.
Why it is important to choose a brand that offers good after sale service?
You must keep your water purifier up to date to ensure optimal health of your family. Selecting the brand that offers instant servicing for your purchased products helps in ensuring that all your water purification problems will get resolved on priority.
How often should I service my RO water purifier?
Regular servicing is recommended every 3-6 months even if the TDS of the water is less than 10%.
Comprehensive servicing is recommended every 9-12 months or if the TDS of the water is more than 10%.
What does regular RO service in Chennai includes?
Regular servicing includes cleaning of all filters and change of Pre-Filter handle.
What does Comprehensive RO service in Chennai includes?
Comprehensive servicing includes change of Pre-Filter handle, Sediment Filter, Carbon Filter and
What are the common Water Purifier issues?
Water purifier not working
- Water not dispensed
- Filter has to be changed
- Pipe got damaged
- Water taste is not good
- Noise from RO unit
- Power supply not coming to RO unit
- Water dispenses very slowly from water purifier
What are the services provided by our RO water purifier service in Chennai?
We provide a range of water purifier service such as:
- Water Purifier Installation
- Water Purifier Repair
- Water Purifier Service
- Water Purifier Un-Installation
- Annual Maintenance Service
What is the cost of RO water purifier service in Chennai?
RO water purifier service cost varies based on service and problem. Call us @+91 72005 56622 for service details.
What are the benefits of servicing water purifier in regular intervals?
• Non-stop Supply of Pure Water
• Minimize the electricity consumption
• Minimum Water Wastage
- Water purification can not only help remove harmful containment but also improve the taste, smell and visual appearance of your drinking water. It reduces the amount of chlorine, soil residue, and organic and inorganic substances.
- RO water purifiers will provide optimal performance only when you follow the maintenance tips and service periodically.
- Replace all the filters every 12 months
- Replace the RO membranes every 12 months
- Sanitize the water storage tanks
- Make sure to clean and sanitize the pipes in every 2 years
- Replace and buy any new parts when necessary
- Check the pressure nozzle at regular intervals
RO water purifier service in Adyar
RO water purifier service in Egmore
RO water purifier service in Kilpauk
RO water purifier service in Chrompet
RO water purifier service in Ambattur
RO water purifier service in Alwarpet
RO water purifier service in AnnaNagar
RO water purifier service in Vadapalani
RO water purifier service in Pallavaram
RO water purifier service in Avadi
RO water purifier service in Guindy
RO water purifier service in Mint
RO water purifier service in Porur
RO water purifier service in Parrys
RO water purifier service in Tambaram
RO water purifier service in Mylapore
RO water purifier service in OMR Road
RO water purifier service in Mogappair
RO water purifier service in T Nagar
RO water purifier service in Velachery
RO water purifier service in Perambur
RO water purifier service in Mandaveli
RO water purifier service in R.A Puram
RO water purifier in Chrompet
RO water purifier in Guindy
RO water purifier in Medavakkam
RO water purifier in Tambaram